samedi 26 octobre 2013

THE TANGERINE ZOO











OUTSIDE LOOKING INSIDE
1968
U.S. 

 MUSICIENS : 
ROBERT BENEVIDES ld gtr, bs, vcls 
WAYNE GAGNON gtr, vcls 
RONALD MEDEIROS hrmnca, organ, vcls
DONALD SMITH drms, vcls
TONY TAVARES bs, gtr

 TITRES :

01 - Birth

02 - Like People
03 - Wake Up Sun
04 - Another Morning
05 - Confusion
06 - You I L ove
07 - Farther Down The Road
08 - Can't You See
09 - Young Dream

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Le second album de Tangerine Zoo est résolument psychédélique avec une petite touche prog, avec des claviers et une batterie omniprésente.


Logo Design by FlamingText.com




3 commentaires :

  1. Hello mon ami can you post the first album by Eden's Children (1968) if it's possible please? Many thanks in advance

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. HI andyrock
      Unfortunately I don't have the Eden's Chidren LPs in my archives.
      But I'll give you links to Friends Blogs - https://rockasteria.blogspot.com/2012/06/edens-children-edens-children-sure.html
      and a Boston Sound group whose link is updated on my blog - https://thezepphil.blogspot.com/2012/03/fort-mudge-memorial.html
      You have the First album of Tangerine Zoo in my articles today
      https://thezepphil.blogspot.com/2024/01/the-tangerine-zoo.html
      Bonne Journée Mon Ami

      Supprimer
  2. Bonjour mon ami I'm always me! I'm doing a research about Bosstown Sound... Can you post the first Tangerine Zoo album (1968) if it's possible please? Thanks a lot in advance

    RépondreSupprimer