dimanche 20 octobre 2013

MIGHTY KONG











ALL  I WANNA DO IS ROCK 
1973
AUSTRALIA


MUSICIENS :

Ross Wilson - Vocals, Guitar
Ross Hannaford - Guitar, Vocals
Tim Partridge - Bass
Russell Smith - Guitar, Vocals
Ray Arnott - Drums, Vocals


TITRES :

1. All Through the Day (And Into the Night We Play)
2. Callin’ All Cats (The Cats Are Callin’)
3. Some Other New Address 
4. Hard Drugs (Are Bad for You)
5. All I Wanna Do Is Rock!! #1
6. Jungle in My Blood 
7. Got My Beliefs
8. With a Smile Like That (How Could We Refuse)
9. Homesick And Horny 
10.Callin’ All Cats (The Cats Are Callin’) (Single Version) 
11.All I Wanna Do Is Rock (Previously Unreleased Studio Jam) 





Logo Design by FlamingText.com



Groupe de courte durée, malgré la présence d'ex-membres du super-groupe Daddy Cool. 





Logo Design by FlamingText.com






Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire