dimanche 23 août 2015

MOBY GRAPE










MOBY GRAPE
1969
U.S

MUSICIENS :
Peter Lewis – rhythm guitar, vocals
Bob Mosley – bass, vocals
Jerry Miller – lead guitar, vocals
Don Stevenson – drums, vocals

TITRES :
01. Ooh Mama Ooh 
02. Ain't That A Shame 
03. I Am Not Willing 
04. It's A Beautiful Day Today 
05. Hoochie
06. Trucking Man 
07. If You Can't Learn From My Mistakes 
08. Captain Nemo 
09. What's To Choose 
10. Going Nowhere 
11. Seeing 
MOBY GRAPE
Après le départ forcé de Spence, les quatre autres membres avaient continué d'enregistrer tout au long de 1968 et publié "Moby Grape '69" en Janvier 1969. 
"Seeing" de Spence (également connu sous le nom "Skip's Song ") a été terminé par le quatuor, et c'est un des points forts. 
Malgré les efforts de collaboration visant à compléter la chanson, le crédit de l'écriture fut laissé à Spence seul.


MOBY GRAPE









4 commentaires :

  1. I barely discovered your wonderful blog.... Congratulations! But misses the limk of this one!! Can you reupload this one please? I'm really really interested! Thanks alot in advance!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks a lot my friend!! In last three days I studied ALL your blog! WOW!! What a wonderful experience!!! I found a lot of very interesting records... Congratulations! In my opinion your blog is one of more interesting and "exhaustive" blogs in the web...Clear & qualified especially for the genre of music I love!! We'll see you again... No doubts!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your very nice comment
      I am happy that you like my blog and especially the music that I share there, which is the one that I love too
      See you soon for other musical adventures, if you wish.

      Supprimer