dimanche 16 août 2015

ARK













VOYAGES
1978
U.S.



MUSICIENS :

Eddie Herold - Vocals, Guitar, Harp, Zither, Recorder
Charles Moses - Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar
Lee Henderson - Drums, Percussions


TITRES :

Introduction
When The Son Comes Out
Sea Of Life
Drifting
Sidewalk Preacherman
In The Desert
Blue Angel
Lord I’m Learning
Peace Of Mind
New Civilization
Dear Old Friends


 ARK




Album légendaire édité en 1978 en petite quantité. Une rareté folk-rock psychédélique de haut niveau



 ARK






3 commentaires :

  1. The ark album and songs were stolen from me,all I was trying to do was make a demo of the songs. I had no idea I had gotten tangled up with a couple of thieves.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I appreciate your music, which I discovered by " Youtube " videos, and other blogs that already broadcast many of your songs .
      If you wish I would withdraw immediately the publication of my blog and I 'm sorry if that publication takes you harm.
      Greetings

      Supprimer
  2. Not you, Guerssen Records has stolen my music,it is no small thing- I have copies I have purchased myself Through Best Buy, K Mart, and Barnes&Noble with receipts to prove it. It has been heartbreaking. AND IT IS TRUE! I wish you well whoever you are.

    RépondreSupprimer