samedi 18 juillet 2015

NITZINGER














NITZINGER
1971
U.S.

MUSICIENS :
John Nitzinger - lead guitar, lead vocals
Curly Benton - bass, vocals
Bugs Henderson - lead guitar
Linda Waring - percussion section, vocals

TITRES :
01.L.A. Texas Boy 
02.Ticklelick 
03.No Sun 
04.Louisiana Cock Fight 
05.Boogie Queen 
06.Witness to the Truth 
07.Nature of Your Taste 
08.My Last Goodbye 
09.Enigma 
10.Hero of the War 
11.King's X (Bonus)
12.Pretty Boy Shuffle (Bonus)
nitzinger
Le groupe, dans l'entourage de Bloodrock, est originaire de Fort Worth au Texas. Il sort trois albums, deux studios et un live. 

nitzinger





1 commentaire :

  1. Hi, I'm an Italian your leader and first thanx for your uoloads, but (second one) your server FileFactory is too slow and I can download each file every 2,30 hours only. If you use Mega, or Yandex disk, or Zippyshare or Netkups that is better for me, I think... Bye

    RépondreSupprimer