samedi 13 septembre 2014

ANDROMEDA









ANDROMEDA
1969
U.K.





MUSICIENS :

John Cann - guitar, vocals
Mick Hawksworth - bass, vocals
Ian Mcshane - drums


TITRES :

1. Too Old 
2. The Day of the Change
3. Now the Sun Shines 
4. Turns to Dust 
  I. Discovery
  II. Sanctuary
  III. Determination 
5. Return to Sanity 
  I. Breakdown
  II. Hope
  III. Conclusion
6. The Reason 
7. I Can Stop the Sun
8. When to Stop 
  I. The Traveller
  II. Turning Point
  III. Journey's End

Bonus Tracks on 1994 release:

9. Go Your Way
10. Keep Out 'cos I'm Dying
11. Garden Of Happiness 
12. Exodus 
13. Journey's End 
14. Let's All Watch The Sky Fall Down
15. Darkness Of Her Room 
16. See Into The Stars 







andromeda





Seul album et conceptuel de Andromeda qui propose un Hard Rock Psych attractif et puissant. Après la sorti du disque John Cann formera "Atomic Rooster" 



 andromeda


 



Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire